Terms Of Service
The term ‘Job Done Websites, a trading name of Exposure Trading’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
6 Glebelands Road
EX16 4EB. Our company registration number is 0783878. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website and/or service.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of UK.
Terms and Conditions of Our Service
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, we are unwilling to make results-based guarantees. We work hard, know our stuff and are effective. You have seen the sort of results users of the service get, but the reality is that we are at the mercy of Google, search volume, demand for your product or service (both search volume and demand are heavily seasonal in most trades). Therefore it would be irresponsible and dishonest for us to make claims or promises of a certain number of calls or emails per month. The truth is that no one can guarantee this, and when a company does then they are usually employing phone rooms to make fake calls.
While there is no guarantee of results, we do absolutely guarantee your satisfaction. That is, if you are unsatisfied at any time with the service we provide, you are free to leave. If you are unsatisfied with the website within 30 days of it going live, we will be happy to give a full refund. Just email email@example.com.
Due to the costs involved with promotion we are unable to offer a refund on promotion payments, but you are free to cancel your promotion at any time. You can do this either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling the office on 0117 241 0421, or by cancelling payment through Paypal. You are not required to give any notice and you are not locked into any contracts whatsoever. If it’s working for you, great. If it’s not, then we will not force you to stay. Very few of our clients ever leave, but they all have the option to do so at any time.
As you will be aware, the promotion has an accumulative effect and the links, citations and directory listings can often take time to be indexed by Google and for their ranking effect to become apparent. For this reason we recommend allowing 3-4 months to fully see the effect of the promotion work done, although often you will see results much sooner.
If you are unsatisfied with your new website or the service from Job Done Websites for any reason at all in the first 30 days, we will be happy to refund you 100% of every penny you have paid (minus promotion payments you have made).
To claim your refund, call 0117 214 0421 or email email@example.com
You can also stop your promotion payments by calling the office or emailing Tim.
All testimonials you see are real and can be verified. If you would like to speak to previous Job Done clients, we will be happy to provide contact details for clients who have said they are happy to be reached.
When submitting testimonials, please be as specific as possible and use exact numbers where possible. Testimonials are the lifeblood of our business (as they should be to yours) and specific numbers are more powerful than general numbers.
If you are willing to have other tradesmen contact you for a testimonial then please let Tim know.
Any questions, please contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org