If you’re a roofer looking for a website for your roofing business, you have come to the right place.
Here is the Job Done guide to Successful roofers’ Websites.
The keys to a successful roofer’s website are:
- Clear uncluttered layout. Nothing should distract from the goal of the website, that is make the visitor call the roofer.
- Describe the services you offer, but not in confusing detail. Remember that the customer is not as familiar with your world as you are. If he or she needs rubber bond fleeceback, they want to see ‘Rubberbond Fleeceback’ on your website or they might assume that you don’t do it
- BEING FOUND ON GOOGLE! This is crucial. The nicest, clearest website in the world is useless unless visitors are finding it where they are looking, on Google.
- Customer Testimonials. Hearing from satisfied customers is a great way to reassure potential new customers that you are reliable, trustworthy and your work is of a good standard. We know that it’s all too easy to put off getting some good testimonials up on your website but they really are crucially important if you’re going to get that phone to ring. Some roofers are amazed at the difference a few good testimonials makes to their website.
- Displaying your phone number prominently. It’s vital that you give your potential customers what they need to contact you big, bold and central. You’d be amazed at how many roofers’ websites fail on this critical step. You want to make it as easy as possible for people to get in contact with you.
- You might also want to include an email address that potential customers can get in contact with. This is particularly useful for people who surf the internet late at night when calling you would be antisocial. Your Job Done Website comes with an optional email address, or alternatively you can set up a Google one at www.gmail.com. Just remember to check it regularly!