Since Tim did my website, my work has gone through the ceiling. I'm now turning jobs away, employing people, passing work on - all because of this website. Before, I had not a lot. Now the work is never ending. Your website has done me wonders!Ben Mullins
BM Plastering, Devon
About The Presenter Of This FREE DVD
My name is Tim and since 2010 I’ve been helping plumbers, gas & heating engineers, plasterers, roofers, builders, electricians and drainage experts to get more work from the Internet. It all started when I built a website for my next door neighbour, a plasterer called Ben Mullins. That website totally changed his life (and mine too). As you'll see in the free DVD, he went from having no work at all, relying on doing jobs for other people, to being so booked up that he was taking on other guys. In fact, he ended up hiring some of the guys who used to give him work.
That experience changed my life too and since then I’ve worked with more plumbers, plasterers, electricians and roofers than I ever thought possible! Since building Ben's website in 2011, I’ve built hundreds more websites, written 7 books (3 of which have gone on to become bestsellers) and helped over 10,500 people grow their businesses online.
My company used to be just me but is now 45 people and while I don’t get to build all of the sites myself any more, I still like to have a hand in everything
Why Do 95% Of Tradesman Websites Bring In Little To No Work?
There’s a simple difference between a successful tradesman’s site and one that is dead in the water.
Any site that generates no business usually has completely the wrong goal in mind. Let me explain:
Imagine a beautiful high-end bathroom suite or kitchen, but it’s being fitted by a fly-by-night cowboy. Once it’s done it might look really lovely to the homeowner from a distance. But 3 months later when the dodgy pipework springs a leak and the whole lot has to be ripped out, it doesn’t seem like such a good idea. It was built to look good on the surface, but the fundamentals weren’t in place.
In the same way, most local website ‘experts’ (or companies like Yell) focus ONLY on what a website looks like. They ignore what it is actually there to DO in the first place: get your phone ringing.
Of course it needs to look good - that’s the easy bit. But it really needs to do three things:
So What Makes A Successful Tradesman’s Website?
Here's what we've found to work every time...
- Get found. Any site that is buried on the back pages of Google is about as much use as non-stick sellotape. There are 3 ways to show up on Google and it should be utilising at least 2 of these
- Be clear and simple. Your website is there to do one thing: generate enquiries. THAT should be the main focus on every page. Your phone number should be clearly visible on every single page, so that if someone is in a hurry they can see your number and call or text now. There should be a contact form so that people out of hours or who can’t talk on the phone can get in touch with you.
- Introduce you and the business. People buy from people, and the reason they choose independent tradesmen is because they want someone that they can trust. Your website should be personal and friendly, not generic waffle and smiling American plumber pictures. Include a picture of you and your van if possible, nothing fancy.
About The FREE DVD/Video
It's the most important 30-minutes you'll spend for your business
I’ve filmed a 30-minute video which you can watch online (or if you prefer you can get a copy on DVD) which takes you behind the scenes on some of the successful tradesman websites that I’ve built. You’ll hear from the plumbers and tradesmen too about what a difference it has made to their businesses too. In the video I’ll explain exactly why these sites work and show you how you can copy these guys to get the same sort of results in your area.
It’s all in PLAIN ENGLISH (no techno babble or jargon) and by the end you’ll be totally clued up on how you can start using the Internet to get more jobs within a month. And best of all it doesn’t involve paying a penny to Rated People or Yell/Hibu (or whatever they are called this month).
Why are you offering this free DVD/Video?
Being perfectly honest, here’s how it works:
- A percentage of the people that watch this DVD say “blimey, this guy is GOOD” and they call us up and we build a website and do their promotion online for them.
- A percentage send the video to their web design company for them to copy. They don’t get it right, and 6 months later we get a call asking if we can take over.
- The rest watch the video, get some useful tips and do nothing. It’s usually because they’re too busy, just about to retire or don’t actually want any more work. That’s absolutely fine and we’re happy to help in any way we can.
Do I Need Any Technical Experience?
This DVD is PLAIN-ENGLISH and made specifically for tradesmen who have no experience with computers or the Internet.
Why Should I Watch This?
This DVD is an absolute MUST WATCH for anyone looking for more work from the Internet whether or not you plan to use our services. I’ve spoken to a lot of guys (and girls) over the years who have paid money to firms claiming to do this and that (“Get you to the top of Google in 1 month” etc), and had an absolutely AWFUL time. Hopefully this DVD will make them a little more clued up so that next time they aren’t taken for a ride in this way.
How Do I Claim It?
Once you click the button at the bottom of this page, you'll need to tell us where to send your DVD. If you prefer to watch it online, you'll be sent a link immediately to watch it.
There's no catch, no sneaky postage charge or any of that nonsense!