Claim your FREE DVD: 'A Tradesman's Guide to Getting Work from the Internet'
Job Done Websites is run by me, Tim Kitchen.
Our tradesman marketing services do one thing: MAKE YOUR PHONE RING WITH WORK!
- Do you miss the days of Yellow Pages, when one ad kept your phone ringing all year?
- Are you missing out on the 91% of UK internet users who search Google for everything from plumbers to scaffolders?
- Confused by exactly how to tap into the flow of people in your area searching for your service?
- Heard the website rip-off horror stories and want the truth about what works and what doesn’t?
In this FREE Plain English DVD ‘A Tradesman’s Guide to Getting Work from the Internet’, you will learn:
- How Ben had 3 jobs from his website – before he had even seen it – and despite not owning his own computer!
- The key to dominating your competition online, until they are begging you for work
- Why many websites, expensive or cheap, are totally ineffective (If your website commits these ‘deadly sins’ you’re literally better off blowing your money on lottery tickets instead) whilst the most effective tradesmen’s websites, like Ben’s, earn their owners £thousands.
- Results of the latest extensive testing on what converts website visitors to customers, in plain English not technobabble!
- How to get your phone ringing with work from the net within a week, with almost zero effort (no computer necessary).
Claim your free DVD by filling in the form on the right and get clued up about the Internet, how you can have it working for you NOW and what it’ll mean in the future (CLUE: as time goes on we’re seeing more and more of the UK population head straight to Google for their tradesmen. Are they finding you or your competitors?)
About Job Done Websites
Job Done was established in 2011 by myself Tim Kitchen, an experienced online marketing expert with 7 years experience building and maintaining websites. After hearing how my next door neighbour (a plasterer) had been ripped off to the tune of £1,800 for a website that never got built, I decided to build him one and see how the skills I had learnt marketing other websites applied to tradesmen. Before long, the site had taken off and the plasterer was flooded with work. Word of mouth soon spread, and before long I had build 30 websites for plumbers, scaffolders, decorators, plasterers, builders…
I had inadvertently become the UK’s leading expert in how to get work for tradesmen over the Internet, and Job Done Websites was born.
By keeping my overheads really low (I have a couple girls answering the phones, and a couple guys helping with the websites side of things but importantly no fancy expensive office!) and by using my specialist tradesmen’s website knowledge I can offer ultra competitive prices whilst offering a far superior service, and that is why it’s taken off.
Just stick in your details to get your FREE DVD
Your Privacy is SAFE!